Tristram Rose appears to be a simple tailor, living and working in Inverness in Scotland in the mid-18th century, but then, he’s an expert in keeping up appearances. In actuality, Tris is immortal, and has lived centuries moving from town to town in order to leave any suspicions behind him. He also has a remarkable ability: a healing touch which he similarly refrains from using, lest he be labelled a witch.
But when love comes knocking, it’s hard to keep cautious. After revealing his powers to save the life of his partner Alasdair, Tris finds himself at risk of exposure – both as someone with supernatural gifts, and as a man who loves other men.
By noose or by carriage, Tris is leaving Inverness.
If he flees, Tris will lose everything and be left destitute on the streets, but if he stays to earn enough to start a new life, he risks the gallows. Fortunately, at that moment a woman in dubious clothes with an equally dubious background approaches him requesting an expensive commission.
Three paths lead forward. Should Tris try to mend his fractured relationship with Alasdair, seek help from his enigmatic client, or dive headlong into work to fund his escape?
Help him find his way through his last Inverness nights.
- Over 65,000 words of queer, supernatural-historical fiction
- Three distinct story pathways: prioritise your work, your relationship with Alasdair, or befriending your mysterious client
- At least two endings to each path: will you run from your problems, get someone killed, or make amends?
- Approximately 90 minutes per playthrough; playing all three paths is recommended, for at least four hours of gameplay
- More than 20 lush illustrations showcasing the finest in 18th century fashion
- Pastel colour scheme and authentic baroque soundtrack to soothe the dual stresses of sewing and exes
- Content Warning: contains gore, sexual scenes (text-only), emotional/physical abuse, profanity, alcoholism, homophobic language, discussion of gender dysphoria, and violence. Recommended for ages 16+.
Director/Writer/Background Art - @kitsubasa
Sprites/CGs - @leedalangin
Additional CGs - @EmptyFeet
Additional CGs - @spoiledchestnut
UI - @MysteryCorgi
Cover Image - @PentagonBuddy